Document Requirement for BASLP Course :
:: Admission for BASLP Course Affidavit Letter.
:: Admission for BASLP Course Ghosana Patra 2020-21.
Application Forms :
Forms and prospectus can be obtained from Room No. - 244, Deptt. of ENT Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Memorial Hospital, Raipur for more information Contact No : 0771-2890137, Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission of Application Forms :
All particulars in the application form must be written carefully and legibly in capital letters. All claims made in the application must be supported with documentary proof.
No. relaxation in the last date will be granted. The institute takes no responsibility for any delay in the receipt or loss of application/intimation letter in transit.
Please attach two self addressed envelopes of 10x30 cm. and a post card, affixed with Rs. 6/- postage stamp along with application form. These will be used for mailing the communication to the candidates. Hence please ensure that the address on the envelopes/post card is complete and legible with pin code, preferably type written.
All admission will be provisional till the verification/ equivalency of certificates etc. received from the concerned board/University.
No individual intimation is sent to unselected candidates and no correspondence on the subject is entertained.
Students who do not join the course in time are liable to refusal of admission. In case of delay in joining after admission due to any reason, a communication must be sent to course coordinator, Department of ENT Pt. J.N.M.Medical College, Raipur.
Selected candidates from waiting list will be intimated by post/e mail/telephone/mobile.
Submission of Form :
All completed application form should be sent in the envelop provided along with application form and should reach before the closing date. A Demand Draft of Rs. 5001- for the general category and Rs. 250/- for the reserved candidates in favour of Nodal Officer B.ASLP Pt. J.N.M. Medial College, Raipur must be submitted along with the application form. Candidates must write his/her complete name and address on, the back of Demand draft.
Mode of Selection :
Merit list will be prepared according to the total marks obtained in higher secondary. In case of equal marks in merit list preference will be given to the candidates of current academic year and then to the candidate who score more marks in Mathematics/Biology/Computer Science.
I. Reservations are Available for Reserved Categories as Per Rules oF CG Govt.
2. Original Documents To Be Submitted.
Fees structure :
• The course fee will be 35,000/- per candidates per year (Per two semester) for the General category.
• Caution Money: Rs. 10,000/- (refundable at the end of course without interest.
• Library fee (Per annum) Rs. 200/-
• Miscellaneous Rs.300/- (Per annum)
• Total fees will have to be deposited at the time of admission. In case of cancellation of admission for any reason before 31st July, 40% fees will be refunded as per decision of government rules.
• Fees will have to be deposited before the beginning of each academic year failing which the student will be refused admission to the next session.
During internship candidates will be paid 1000/ per month as stipend.
Cancellation of Admission :
If it is found that a candidate has succeeded in admission on the basis of false or incorrect information or by hiding relevant facts any time after admission. He/she should be liable to cancellation forthwith, without any notice at any time during the course of his /her study by the Dean & C.E.O. Pt. J.N.M. Medical College, Raipur. In case of dispute or doubt concerning admission etc. decision of the Dean & C.E.O. Pt. J.N.M. Medical College, Raipur Shall be final.
Modification To Rules/Procedures :
1. The C.E.O. reserves the right to amend any rule/procedure for admission to the course after recommendation of the academic council of the course and any modification as made shall be binding on all candidates.
2. The decision of the Dean and C.E.O. of the institute in the matter of selection of candidates for the course shall be final.
The students must follow the work culture and discipline of the institution No Hostel accommodation is available present.