The course details for (Under Graduate Programs) B.ASLP Degree :
Following table shows the course details for B.ASLP Degree
|B.ASLP||4 years (Including 1 Year of Internship)||20||Candidates passed 10+2 or an equivalent examination from a recognized board with minimum of 50% aggregate marks (With Physics, Chemistry & Any one of the subject Biology/Mathematics/Computer Science/Statistics /Electronics/Psychology). Relaxation in the qualifying marks shall be as per rules and regulations of respective University/State/UT’s or Central Government .||Affiliation to Pt. Dindayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Science and Ayush University Raipur & Recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI), New Delhi|
Age Limit : No Age Bar
Method of selection : Merit list will be prepared according to the total marks obtained in higher secondary.
* In case of equal marks in merit list preference will be given to the candidates of current academic year and then to the candidate who score more marks in Biology/Mathernatics/Physics/Chemestry.
General Information :
1. All particulars in the application form must be written carefully and legibly in capital letters. All claims made in the application must be supported with documentary proof.
2. No relaxation in the last date will be granted. The institute takes no responsibility for any delay in the receipt or loss of application/intimation letter in transit.
3. Please attach two self addressed envelopes of 10x30 cm. and a post card, affixed with Rs. 6/-postage stamp along with application form. These will be used for mailing the communication to the candidates. Hence, please ensure that the address on the envelopes/post card is complete and legible within code, preferably type written.
4. All admission will be provisional till the verification/ equivalency of certificates etc. received from the concerned board/University.
5. No individual intimation is sent to unselected candidates and no correspondence on the subject is entertained.
5. Students who do not join the course in time are liable to refusal of admission. In case of delay in Joining after admission due to any reason, a communication must be sent to course coordinator, Department of ENT, Pt. J.N.M. Medical College, Raipur.
7. Selected candidates from waiting list will be intimated by post e-rnail /telephone /mobile.
Submission of form : All completed application form should be sent in the envelop provided along with application form and should reach before the closing date. A Demand Draft of Rs. 5001- for the general category and Rs. 250/- for the reserved candidates in favour of Nodal Officer B.ASLP Pt. J.N.M. Medical College, Raipur must be submitted along with the application form. Candidates must write his/her complete name and address on, the back of Demand draft.
Syllabus and Examination :
Please refer to the syllabus published by Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI New Delhi), (Will be provided to admitted students only)